A Brief Overview of our Services
Below is a succinct summary of our services and capabilities. For more information on specific services, please select the category to the right.
Environmental Analysis Capability:
- Toxic Pollutant Analysis (40-CFR Part 122)
- TAC – Title 30 §335 – Waste Classification
- TCLP/SPLP Extraction and Analysis
- RCRA Waste Characterization Analysis
- NPDES/TPDES Compliance Analysis
- Stormwater Analysis
- Wastewater Analysis
- PST/LPST Analysis
- TRRP (Pre-Screening) Analysis
Field Services and Contract Services:
- EAS offers a wide array of field services to its clients.
- EAS maintains a fleet of late model trucks to provide the transportation needs of our field service personnel for sampling and pickups throughout the area.
- EAS provides supervisory and technical personnel available for Contract Services.
- On-site sampling and transporting to laboratory is provided for Contract Services.
- EAS provides coordination of waste management through its Contract Services.
Waste Matrix Services
- Surface Water
- Industrial Wastewater
- Wastewater Automatic Compositing
- Groundwater Monitoring
- Wastewater – Discharge and Compliance
Solids Matrix Services
- Solids, Sludges, & Non-Aqueous Wastes
- Hazardous Industrial Waste Characterization
- Petroleum Storage Tank Samples
- Soil Samples Containing VOCs – (Use of the En-Core Type Sampler)
Wet Chemistry Analysis of Water & Wastewater:
- Physical Properties
- Inorganic Nonmetallic Constituents
- Organic Constituents
- Ion Chromatography
- Volatile Organic Compounds by GC, GC/MS
- Semivolatile Organic Compounds by GC, GC/MS
- Total Petroleum Hydrocarbons by GC – Method TX1005
Inorganic Analysis Capability:
- Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP-AES) – Metals Analysis
- Cold Vapor Analysis (CVAA) – Mercury
Waste Characterization Analysis:
- Reactive Cyanide
- Reactive Sulfide